Thursday, October 1, 2009


Each item in ekiLove.com is designed and handmade made with LOVE
by ekimura *eki* of ekimura.com


ekiLove feature many item inspired by kawaii Hime deco Style! Hime is Japanese for princess


All of the item are made with lots of attention and with high quality products. Each item takes me lots of time to make so I put lots of care in each item. I make them for the reason to share my passion of Kawaii , cuteness that you also love that maybe you cannot find at some stores~ that is why I started this store :3

They are no means factory quality but each item is made with lots of care, quality & LOVE

Thank you so much for your support & LOVE
Its really rewarding for me to make others happy with my creations and seeing your smile♥

Arigatou

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

testimonials are much appreciated!♥